Fan: mixer that evenly distributes the air in large industrial, sports and agricultural buildings
Eliturbo air mixer / detratifier
Air flow up to 10,000 m3 / h.
Eliturbo is an air mixer – de-stratifier capable of distributing evenly both horizontally and horizontally the temperature and humidity of air within large buildings and reducing up to 40% the cost of energy required for heating.
Elitrubo uses a special helicentrifugal impeller, patented by Impresind, which generates the complete mixture of the air without producing annoying currents for people and, unlike other fans, ceiling fans, does not direct the air flow down and in concentrated areas , but distributes the air radially with almost imperceptible ventilation, complying with environmental safety and hygiene standards.
The exclusive mixture of air produced by Eliturbo improves air quality even during the summer season by increasing air exchanges through windows and other openings, producing constant and pleasant ventilation in the building.
- Without Eliturbo, warm air builds up to the ceiling
- With Eliturbo hot air does not accumulate on the roof
- Without Eliturbo, hot air is not distributed evenly in the building
- With Eliturbo, hot air is distributed evenly in the building
Why choose Eliturbo?
- Large air recirculations thanks to the special patented impeller
- It does not produce annoying air currents by guaranteeing almost imperceptible ventilation at the level of people
- Distributes air throughout the building without the need for air ducts
- Reduces air stratification, saving up to 40% of energy consumption for heating
- Evenly distributes both air temperature and humidity evenly throughout the building
- Preassembled for easy installation